In this variant of the original Keno 20 out of 80 numbers are drawn one by one in a lottery. Players place a bet by picking up to 8 numbers, trying to match as many numbers as possible of the next round. New drawings start every 2.5 minutes. In randomly selected rounds 2 extra numbers (ie.22 numbers in total) are drawn as a bonus, raising the players’ chance to win. A constantly running but optional jackpot system allows to even further increase the incentive for players.
- Drawings with 20 from 80 possible numbers
- 1 to 8 numbers per bet selectable
- QuickBet function
- Long play tickets for up to 30 rounds
- Randomly selected bonus rounds with 22 drawn numbers
- Different winning plans selectable
- Optional and configurable jackpot system
- Diverse limit settings
- User interface optimized for touchscreen
- Available in multiple languages (DE, EN, RU, …)
- Comprehensive statistics and evaluations
- 24/7 Keno fun – more than 3000 games per week!
- Certified random number generator
- Shop system